Passage: 1 Samuel 25:1-35
July 28 & 29, 2018
A Positive Direction (1 Samuel 25)
1. How approachable are you, demonstrating fairness and kindness?
2. How are you pursuing people who have been mistreated?
3. Apologies, respect, and gifts heal wounds, but do not wait too long.
The ability to make solid relational decisions increases when you are aware of God's Word and promptings; you will help people worship and appreciate God.
Life Group Discussion Questions
Read I Samuel 25
1. What mistakes did Nabal make? (vv. 1-11)
2. What positive steps did Abigail take? (vv. 12-24)
3. When have you seen the power of apologizing and a gentle answer? (vv. 28-31)
4. How do good relationship decisions lead to worship and gratitude toward God? (vv. 32-35)
5. Which relationships do you want to strengthen this summer?
6. What is the best advice you have received about relationships? (Romans 12:9-16)
7. What are some timely relationship risks you can take as you pursue people? (James 1:27 and Acts 8:4)