YOUR NEW SONG
Passage: Psalm 33:1-3, Psalm 40:1-3, Psalm 96:1-3, Psalm 98:1-4
September 8 & 9, 2018
Learning to Sing (Psalms 33, 40, 96, 98, 144, 149)
1. You need to stop singing your old song, so you can sing your new song from God.
2. Let the grace of God travel deeper in your soul until it saturates your pain, disappointments, relationships and dreams.
3. Your new song will help many people turn to the living God and grow in their faith.
Take Home (Revelation 5:9-10)
There is a new song for you right now and more coming in heaven because God renewsyou in every season.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. Why do we need new songs and what does it say about God that He gives them to us? (Psalm 40:1-3)
2. What type of song have you been singing this summer and what do you want to sing this fall? (Psalm 33:1-3)
3. How does the song you sing each day affect other people? (Psalm 96:1-3)
4. Who do you want to help grow in their faith and how will you do it? (Psalm 98:1-4)
5. When and why is it difficult to sing a new song? (Psalm 144:9-11)
6. Do you easily and joyfully enter into worship? (Psalm 149:1-3)
7. What are you most looking forward to in heaven? (Revelation 5:9-10)
Spanish Unavailable: Technical difficulties