Passage: John 15:1-3
How is this good? (John 15:1-3)
- The loving Gardener
- The removal
- A deep security
Embrace the fact that you can't fully develop on your own and trust the hand and heartof the One who refines.
Life Group Discussion Questions
- Why does God want us to grow and what role does He play? (John 15:1-3)
- When have you grown the most in your faith and was it during a trial? (James 1:2-4)
- How are you becoming more like Jesus? (Romans 8:28-30)
- What experience do you have with literal pruning and what have you learned from it? (Hebrews 12:1-3)
- How do you encourage people who are being refined? (Job 23:10)
- What was painful at the time but has produced great fruit in your life? (Malachi 3:3)
How can you humbly celebrate a deeper and greater obedience and trust in Jesus? (1 Samuel 2:26, Hebrews 6:1)
Pray for each other and for growth during this season.