“THE FULLNESS OF GOD”
Passage: Psalm 19:1-14
January 5 & 6, 2019
Fasting heightens our awareness, appreciation and desire for God's presence.
1. The Heavens
2. The Word
3. The Heart
Life Group Questions
1. In what settings do you become more aware of God's glory in creation? (Psalm 19:1-6)
2. How has God's Word revived and transformed your life? (Psalm 19:7-11)
3. Do you struggle more with blind spots, sin you don't want to change, or addictions you truly want to overcome? (Psalm 19:12-14)
4. What are you fasting from and why are you fasting? ((Esther 4:12-17)
5. How would you describe your hunger for God's presence? (Psalm 42:1-2)
6. What does Jesus mean and want us to believe when he talks about moving mountains? (Matthew 17:20-21)
7. What are your prayers for building God's kingdom in 2019? (Matthew 6:33-34)
Encourage each other to sign up for 24-7 prayer and share positive prayer experiences.