“THE HEALING OF GOD”
Passage: Psalm 27:1-3
January 19 & 20, 2018
Raw vulnerability and steadfast confidence in God's goodness invite God's healing work.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. What is God teaching you during prayer and fasting this month? (Acts 13:1-2)
2. How has God helped you to overcome specific fears? (Psalm 27:1-3)
3. Have you signed up for ‘24-7 Prayer’ and how is it going for you? (Psalm 27:4-8)
4. How do you stay confident in God's goodness? (Psalm 27:9-14)
5. In what ways has Jesus brought healing in your life? (Matthew 4:23-25)
6. How is God using you as His healing instrument? (Luke 9:1-6)
7. How does God's Word bring healing deep inside of us? (Psalm 107:19-22)
Sign up together on the Daily Grace Facebook page to read through the Bible in a year.