GOD'S TURNING POINT
March 23, 2019 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: The Hand of God
Passage: Esther 7
March 23 & 24, 2019
God is mysteriously and graciously patient, but His answers and justice will ultimately not be denied.
The Final Say (Esther 7)
1. What does God allow?
2. What does God not allow?
3. How good is it to fear the Lord?
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. How has God placed you in a position to help save people? (Esther 7:1-4)
2. When have you seen God bring long-awaited justice or protection? (Esther 7:5-10)
3. What is the devil's destiny? (Revelation 20:7-10)
4. How does God oppose the proud? (James 4:6-8)
5. What do you really want? (2 Chronicles 1:7-12)
6. What keeps you humble and fearing God? (Romans 14:10-12)
7. What preparations are you making as you look to God for help? (Proverbs 21:31)
More in The Hand of God
April 6, 2019LOOK AT THE RESULTS
March 30, 2019DON'T STOP NOW
March 16, 2019SLEEPLESS IN SUSA