WHAT IS SHALOM?
Passage: Matthew 11:28–30
April 13 & 14, 2019
Jesus wants to restore you, beginning with your soul.
Shalom (Matthew 11:28-30)
Life Group Discussion Questions
- What is the meaning of the word shalom? (Numbers 6:24-26)
- How are people's lives fragmented in unhealthy ways? (Jeremiah 29:7)
- What kind of restoration do you need? (Philippians 4:4-6)
- What kinds of healing does Jesus work in us? (Isaiah 53:4-6)
- What is blocking your daily shalom? (Philippians 4:7-9)
- When have you experienced shalom? (Psalm 4:6-8)
- What does it look like for your soul to prosper? (Matthew 11:28-30)
Pray and invite people to Easter services this week!