April 27, 2019 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: Shalom
Passage: Luke 16:10–15
What is your vision for glorifying God with your money?
Key Distinctions: (Luke 16:10-15)
- Master or mastered?
- Ownership or stewardship?
- Hoarding or serving?
- Resentment or contentment?
Life Group Discussion Questions:
- When has God tested you with a little before giving you more? (Luke 16:10-12)
- How do people try to serve both God and money and why is it impossible? (Luke 16:13)
- How can you break free from the idolatry and love of money? (Luke 16:14-15)
- What does contentment look like? (1 Timothy 6:6-12)
- What is the deceitfulness of wealth? (Mark 4:19; Proverbs 23:4-5)
- How is generosity healthy and contagious? (2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
- How do you want to glorify God with your finances? (Deuteronomy 16:17)
More in Shalom
June 1, 2019THE KINGDOM OF PEACE
May 25, 2019AN UNWAVERING PEACE
May 18, 2019PAIN AND PEACE