THE REAL GOSPEL
Passage: Ephesians 2:1–10
Nothing will change you as deeply and daily as the gospel.
Understanding (Ephesians 2:1-10)
- Death, sin, and wrath
- Love, mercy, and rescue
- Kindness, faith, and future
Life Group Discussion Questions
- What is true about death, sin, and wrath? (Ephesians 2:1-3)
- How do you describe God's love, mercy, and rescue? (Ephesians 2:4-5)
- What have you learned about the importance of kindness, faith, and hope for the future? (Ephesians 2:6-10)
- What are ways that people try to water down the gospel? (1 Corinthians 15:1-6)
- Why is the gospel so powerful? (Romans 1:16-17)
- How can you tell the gospel to yourself more during the week? (Colossians 1:21-23)
- How can you reach more people with the gospel? (1 Thessalonians 2:4-8)
Pray for boldness to share the gospel more often with people you know.