WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Passage: Ephesians 4:25–4:32
Your words are steering the direction of your relationships toward or away from God.
What Is Missing? (Ephesians 4:25-32)
- Lacking truth = growth plateaus
- Lacking action = unity weakens
- Lacking affirmation = joy shrivels
- Lacking kindness = restoration runs away
Life Group Discussion Questions
- When is it a wrong time to share the truth in love and when is the right time? (Ephesians 4:25)
- What is the proper way to address lies at home and in the church and how can ignoring it undermine unity? (Zechariah 8:16)
- How can you manage your frustration so that anger will not lead to sin, and the devil will not have opportunity to work? (Ephesians 4:26-27)
- How does doing hard work bless the people around you? (Ephesians 4:28)
- When did you last build up someone with your words and share God's grace with someone? (Colossians 4:5-6)
- What makes unity an important aspect of the Christian life and how do you protect it? (Romans 15:5-6)
- How can you put Ephesians 4:29-32 into practice this week?