A NEW WORK
Topic: Work Passage: Ephesians 6:5–6:9
Is your approach to work the same as God's perspective?
Transformation (Ephesians 6:5-9)
Life Group Discussion Questions
- What are some specific ways to respect a boss and employer? (Ephesians 6:5)
- How often do you check and positively change your motives? (Ephesians 6:6)
- Why does God want His people to have a strong work ethic? (Ephesians 6:7)
- What earthly and heavenly rewards does God give? (Ephesians 6:8)
- What kind of accountability and instruction is there for employers or leaders? (Ephesians 6:9)
- How is work actually worship? (1 Corinthians 15:58)
- How can work become a great platform to reach other people? (Colossians 3:22-24)
Pray for each other and how you represent Jesus in your work.