Passage: Matthew 5:1–5:12
Get ready for God to transform your faith, purpose, relationships, and lifestyle.
The New Kingdom (Matthew 5:1-12)
- A new voice
- A new community
- A new movement
Life Group Discussion Questions
- Why did Jesus teach from a mountainside? (Matthew 5:1-2)
- What is the kingdom of God? (Matthew 6:33)
- What does it mean to be “blessed”? (Matthew 5:3)
- What about the Beatitudes surprises or inspires you? (Matthew 5:3-11)
- How are you representing and building God's kingdom? (2 Corinthians 5:20-21)
- What is the biblical teaching about heavenly rewards? (Matthew 5:12)
- How can we as a church family live out Jesus' teaching together in a powerful way and as an authentic community? (James 1:22-25)
Read the entire Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7) this week and pray for each other's growth during this series.