WHERE IS YOUR HEART?
Passage: Matthew 6:19–6:34
If you don't guide your heart it will guide you.
Your Heart Condition (Matthew 6:19-34)
- The Reveal
- The Traps
- The Shift
Life Group Discussion Questions
- How does your money stewardship and spending reveal your heart? (Matthew 6:19-23)
- What idols and traps are vying for your affection and allegiance? (Matthew 6:24)
- How often during the day are you tempted to worry? (Matthew 6:25-27)
- How does someone stop the habit of worrying and shift to trusting Jesus? (Matthew 6:28-34)
- Have you been guiding your heart or is it guiding you? (Jeremiah 17:5-10)
- When have you recently experienced the peace of Jesus? (John 14:27)
- When are you giving thanks and praise to God with all your heart? (Psalm 9:1)