God's Blueprint For Marriage
Life Group Discussion Questions
1) What positive examples of marriage have you seen and what have you admired about those relationships?
2) Why do you think many marriages are under added pressure in 2020 and how can faith make a difference?
Text Questions: (If you are not married you can broaden the discussion to healthy relationships)
1) Read Mark 10:6-9 What does Jesus teach us about marriage?
2) Read Galatians 6:7-9 How do daily habits affect a marriage?
3) Read Colossians 3:12-14 What are the key choices you can make to cultivate unity?
4) Read James 1:19 How are you doing with listening, speaking, and being slow to anger?
5) Romans 16:3-5a How do Priscilla and Aquila find ways to serve Jesus together?
6) Are you ready to invest some time in your marriage and take the 30 day challenge
And what other couples can you invite to take this journey with you?
Read Ephesians 5:31-33 Pray for God's full purpose in your marriage or in your singleness.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE.