GOD IS PROTECTING YOU
Passage: Genesis 13–14
God Is Protecting You
1) What are some of the ways God protects us?
2) What are some examples of protection in your life?
3) Have you checked out abideandrespond.com and any ways you are moving forward with prayer, fasting, marriage or blessing other people?
1) Genesis 13:1-4 How do you fervently seek God in a culture that often rejects or drifts from honoring God?
2) Psalm 3:3-5 What is true about David’s life that would lead him to write these words?
3) Genesis 13:5-12 How do family relationships
get intense and difficult?
4) Proverbs 2:9-11 What is some good advice from the Bible regarding conflict resolution?
5) Genesis 13:8–13 How is humility wise?
6) Genesis 13:14-16 Has God called you to bring protection or a rescue?
7) 2 Timothy 4:16-18 How can you have a healthy confidence in God when you are mistreated or going through a trial?
Pray for God’s protection for your life, family, church and nation.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE