BREAKING DESTRUCTIVE PATTERNS
Topic: Relationships Passage: Genesis 16, Genesis 21, Genesis 26
1) What has been a habit that has been very beneficial for you?
2) When and how have you stopped a bad habit?
3) How has the marriage challenge been going?
1) Read Genesis 12:10-13 Why do people lie?
2) Read Genesis 12:17:20 What is the holiness of God and how does He bring conviction?
3) Read Genesis 20:1-5 How does rebellion lead others astray?
4) Read Proverbs 26:11-12 How can Jesus break the pattern of a repeated sin?
5) Read Genesis 26:7-10 How does the behavior of a parent influence children?
6) Read John 8:31-36 How does truth set you free?
Prayer: Spend some time in repentance and pray for an awakening in our hearts and country.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE