Topic: Relationships Passage: Genesis 37, Genesis 45
1) How aware are you of your dreams and deepest desires and do you share them often?
2) How do you know when a plan, idea or vision is from God?
3) Are you planning to reach out and encourage anyone during the holiday season?
1) Genesis 37:1-2 When is it good to hold people accountable?
2) Genesis 37:3-4 How can parents avoid favoritism?
3) Genesis 37:5-11 What advice would you give Joseph regarding discretion?
4) Genesis 37:19-24 How do you often deal with disappointment and pain?
5) Genesis 37:26-28 How would you respond if you were in Joseph’s situation?
6) Genesis 39:19-23 What hope was there for Joseph and what hope do you still have in 2020?
7) Psalm 147:1-6 What dreams feel crushed and how does God bring His grace into your pain?
Pray for both healing in your lives and also to be an instrument of God’s healing with your friends and family.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE