WHAT IS YOUR SONG?
Passage: 1 Peter 1:1–1:2
1) What has given you hope during the last year?
2) What do dark days look like and feel like for you?
3) What Bible verses have been very meaningful for you in your walk with God?
1) 1 Peter 1:1-2 What do you know about the author Peter and what does it mean that God has chosen you?
2) 1 Peter 1:3 What does it mean that Jesus is our living hope and what difference does that make in our lives?
3) 1 Peter 1:4-5 How would you describe your inheritance?
4) 1 Peter 1:6-9 How has God used challenges to refine your faith?
5) 1 Peter 1:10-12 How can you share the wonder of the gospel with more people?
6) Romans 15:13 When have you been overflowing with hope and how can you have more of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:13)?
7) Jeremiah 29:11 How does God bring hope in the darkest times?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE