SEVEN IMPORTANT MARRIAGE QUESTIONS
Topic: Marriage Passage: 1 Peter 3:1–3:7
1) What are the best parts about being single and living for the Lord?
2) What are the most important components of a healthy marriage?
3) How has the world tainted God’s design for marriage and how have Christians imitated the world?
4) Has everyone taken the marriage challenge from pastor Jesse? https://abideandrespond.com/marriage/
1) 1 Peter 3:1-2 Why is submission so difficult and so good?
2) 1 Peter 3:3-6 What does this passage teach about beauty?
3) 1 Peter 3:7 What role does God give husbands?
4) Ephesians 5:28-33 What are some biblical teachings about marriage?
5) Proverbs 5:1-8 How does God say to protect marriage and purity?
6) Isaiah 54:5 In what ways are we the bride of Christ and what responsibilities come with that role?
7) Song of Solomon 8:6-7 How can Christians have healthier marriages?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE