REFOCUSING ON JESUS
Passage: 1 Peter 3:8–22
1) Who is someone you imitated when you were growing up?
2) What are your thoughts and ideas about the hope boxes?
3) What is a specific way that you would like to grow in your faith?
1) 1 Peter 3:13-14 What are some of the good things Jesus did that we can also do during the week?
2) 1 Peter 3:15-16 How can you enter into more spiritual conversations with people you know well and also others who are curious too?
3) 1 Peter 3:17-18 What kind of suffering are you enduring that has redemptive purposes?
4) 1 Peter 3:19-22 What do we know about the realities of heaven and hell and how does that affect or motivate you?
5) 1 Timothy 6:17-18 How is money both a blessing and potentially very deceptive too?
6) Hebrews 6:19-20 What does it mean to have an anchor for our souls?
7) Ephesians 5:1-2 How is God leaping you to take risks and make sacrifices?
Pray for people who you can bring a hope box to soon.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE