Passage: 1 Corinthians 15:3–8
1) Any stories from inviting someone to Easter services this year?
2) Any hope box stories to share?
3) How did God work in you through the Easter experience at church this year?
1) 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 What does it mean that the gospel is of first importance to live and spread?
2) John 12:13 (and Zechariah 9:9) How is Jesus the king of Israel and the world?
3) Revelation 17:14 and 19:13-16 What do we learn about the return of Jesus?
4) Matthew 28:18-20 What is the great commission and how are you living this out?
5) 1 Peter 1:3 How is Jesus our living hope?
6) Psalm 24:7-10 What does it mean to open the gates in our lives, homes and church?
7) 1 Corinthians 15:58 How does the resurrection make a difference in your life?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE