GOD’S FAITHFULNESS IN JUDGMENT
Passage: Joel 3:1–3:21
1) What do you think it would be like to be a judge and would you enjoy it?
2) In what areas of your life would you like to have better judgment?
3) Why do you think it is important that God is the ultimate Judge?
1) Joel 3:1-3 Why is God’s judgment not always immediate and is it difficult to trust His timing?
2) Joel 3:12-18 How do you respond to passages like this that are challenging to consider?
3) Joel 3:18 What are the positives of God’s judgment?
4) 1 Corinthians 4:2-5 What does the Bible teach about God’s judgment?
5) 1 Corinthians 5:9-13 What is church discipline and what is the purpose?
6) Ecclesiastes 12:14 How does future judgment and future rewards motivate you?
7) Matthew 12:36 How could you be more positive and influential with your words?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE