WHERE'S THE LOVE?
Passage: Malachi 1:1–14
1) How do you know that you are loved by God and how immense is this love?
2) What often happens when people do not think that God loves them?
3) Why is love more important than anything else in life?
1) Malachi 1:1 What do you know about Malachi and the historical context of this book?
2) Malachi 1:2-5 Why does God select and what does that say about His love?
3) Malachi 1:6-8 Can you relate to bringing God less than what you could offer?
4) Malachi 1:9-11 Why does God care about His name being great among the nations?
5) Isaiah 54:10 How does God’s love comfort and strengthen you?
6) Galatians 2:20 How does this verse describe worship and what does it look like to live this way?
7) Ephesians 2:4-5 How would you speak to someone who is skeptical about God’s love or doesn’t know how to receive it?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE