HARD HEARTS ARE CHANGING
Passage: Malachi 4:1–6
1) Why do people have hard hearts?
2) Have you ever had a hard heart about something or someone but God transformed it?
3) What do you care most about during a typical day?
1) Malachi 4:1-3 How do the realties of an eternity with and apart from God change how you live?
2) Malachi 4:4-5 How are the law and prophets designed to both get our attention and point us to God?
3) Malachi 4:6 How does God change your affections?
4) Psalm 127:1-5 What is God’s purpose for creating family?
5) Colossians 3:20 and Ephesians 6:4 What does it mean and look like to honor parents?
6) 1 Timothy 5:8 What family responsibilities do we have?
7) Genesis 18:19 What is your prayer for your family?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE