FINDING AND SPREADING HOPE
July 10, 2021 Speaker: Jesse Bradley
Passage: Luke 5:27
1) When have you lost hope during the past year?
2) What has brought you hope recently?
3) How can someone grieve and have hope?
1) Matthew 7:24-27 What do these verses teach us about hope?
2) 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 What does it look like to live out this verse during the week?
3) Proverbs 16:3 How have you discovered some of God’s purposes for your life?
4) Luke 10:18-21 What does Jesus want the disciples to know about power, performance and identity?
5) Psalm 42:11 What does it mean to put your hope in God?
6) Isaiah 40:28-31 What are the benefits of having hope in the Lord?
7) 1 Peter 3:15 How can you spread hope to other people?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE