MANAGING HARD TIMES
July 16, 2021 Speaker: Harvey Drake
Passage: Jeremiah 29:1–29:14
1) How are you able to relax and enjoy some recreation this Summer?
2) What are your spiritual goals for this Summer?
3) Do you have any stories about either serving or outreach?
1) 2 Corinthians 13:11 How can we build a greater unity at Grace?
2) Galatians 3:28 How does Jesus remove some barriers in our relationships and restore equality of dignity?
3) Philippians 2:1-4 What does it look like to live out unity daily?
4) Romans 12:4-5 How can you connect with and support the body of Christ well?
5) Romans 14:19 What are some statements you like to make to build up other people with your words?
6) Romans 15:5-6 What are some ways your life group could grow in unity and glorify Jesus together?
7) Ephesians 4:1-6 How does solid doctrine help unite us?
Pray for unity in your relationships
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE