HOW CAN I SERVE YOU?
Passage: Philemon 1:1–25
1) What are some positive and joyful experiences you have had while serving?
2) When has serving been difficult but you knew God wanted you to keep going?
3) What has been some of the impact you have seen God accomplish through serving other people?
1) Philemon 1:1-3 Jesse talked about three roles- the bridge, the receiver and the welcome. Can you relate to one of them right now?
2) Philemon 1:4-7 How are words of affirmation so powerful and why are they so rare?
3) Philemon 1:8-16 What are some keys to exhorting in a healthy way?
4) Philemon 1:17-22 When have you given someone a second chance?
5) Philemon 1:23-25 What is it like to be Onesimus and receive so much grace?
6) John 13:12-17 What does it look like to love one another like Jesus does?
7) Colossians 1:9-14 What parts of this prayer stand out to you?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE