BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU
Passage: Jude 1:1–1:25
There is a better way to live with a greater love, unity, and collaboration. We need to break some cultural patterns. Relationships are a risk, and we need to take more risks. Your influence grows when you encourage and mobilize other people. One invitation can change your life. You can impress from afar but impact up close. How can you intentionally rescue more people?
1) What has been one significant way you have seen God move this Summer?
2) What do you appreciate about how Jesus builds relationships with a wide range of people.
3) Why does God so often challenge us to serve in teams?
1) Jude 1:17-19 What is dividing the body of Christ and how can we protect our unity?
2) Jude 1:20-21 What does it mean and look like for us to pray in the Spirit together?
3) Jude 1:22 When have you had conversations with people who are doubting and what did you say?
4) Jude 1:23 What are some of the rescue stories in the Bible that stand out to you?
5) Jude 1:24-25 How do these verses build your confidence in God and help you take relational risks and rescue more people?
6) 2 Corinthians 5:16-20 What is your responsibility as an ambassador of Christ?
7) John 1:35-42 Who are three people you could pray for and invite to church?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE