WHAT ROLE HAS GOD GIVEN YOU?
Passage: Titus 1:1–9
Are you listening to our Good Shepherd? The voice of Jesus moves us past excuses and into our true potential. Your maker knows your purpose and His guidance can be trusted. It’s time to overcome fear and procrastination.
1) How do you know when God is leading you into a specific role?
2) What have you done and enjoyed in terms of strengthening the church?
3) What does it look like to access God’s power when you serve?
1) Titus 1:1-4 How would you describe the relationship between Paul and Titus?
2) Titus 1:5 What do you know about Titus, Crete and his role there?
3) Titus 1:6-9 What is true about elders and their character?
4) Jeremiah 1:6-9 What encourages you from this passage?
5) 1 Corinthians 12:18-22 Using the body metaphor, what part of body do you feel like now?
6) Hebrews 6:10-12 What keeps you good when you are behind the scenes and don’t get much recognition?
7) Revelation 3:7-8 What new doors is God opening for you to serve Him?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE