CONVERSATIONS THAT LEAD TO GROWTH
Passage: Titus 1:10–1:16
1) What are some experiences that are both painful and good?
2) What are you seeing God do at Grace now?
3) What are some of your current prayers and goals as we begin the Fall season?
1) Titus 1:10–12 What happens in our lives when we are not following Jesus?
2) Titus 1:13 How do you rebuke someone and what is the purpose of a rebuke?
3) Titus 1:14-16 What is the connection between your mind and your actions?
4) Luke 11:39-41 How does religion focus on the outside of the cup and why is that so appealing to many people?
5) Hebrews 12:10-13 How is growth painful and discipline is necessary?
6) Proverbs 27:15-17 What does accountability look like in your life?
7) Galatians 1:9-11 How have you responded when God had asked you to do something you don’t feel like doing and is not popular?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Tuesdays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE