SETBACKS AND COMEBACKS
Passage: Titus 2:9–3:2
If anyone is telling you to do something immoral, it is always the right decision to do what is right. Walk in integrity and overcome evil with good. You can have compassion and boundaries at the same time. Pray and listen to God closely.
1) What are some bigger setbacks that you have faced?
2) What reactions feel good initially, but don’t really help or bring the solution that you need?
3) What kind of a spiritual comeback does our country need right now?
1) Titus 2:9 What do you know about slavery described here and also how we abolished it in America?
2) Titus 2:10 How can you thrive in a difficult job and workplace culture?
3) Titus 2:11-12 What is the source of self-control and what are the benefits?
4) Titus 2:13-15 When and why do you look forward to the return of Jesus?
5) Titus 3:1-2 What is the purpose of the government and what do these verses teach?
6) Ephesians 4:1-6 How can the body of Christ guard our unity in times like this?
7) Habakkuk 3:1-2 What are you praying for lately?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer. https://zoom.us/j/93096316976?pwd=VW4yOWx3NXpWOGdYTHZ5UWthUUU3UT09
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE