Passage: Mark 6:30–6:44
Will you trust God when it just doesn’t make sense initially? Will you serve Jesus in ways that were not your plan? Will you walk humbly with God when His abundance comes? God provides in many logical ways, but He also develops and calls His people to joyfully move with Him into a zone of greater faith.
1) When have you seen God provide at a crucial point in your life?
2) How is your availability more important than your ability?
3) His God ever asked you to do something that did not initially appear to make sense?
1) Mark 6:30-34 What does it look like to be spiritually hungry?
2) Mark 6:35-38 How does Jesus move us past excuses and bad plans, mobilizing His followers?
3) Mark 6:39-42 What do these verses teach us about God’s abundance and trusting Him?
4) Matthew 28:18-20 What multiplication is most important to God and how do we participate?
5) Joshua 6:2-5 In what ways does God called us to take steps of faith that are beyond logic?
6) Hebrews 11:1,6 What is faith and how do you walk by faith?
7) 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 What is the difference between a scarcity mindset and an abundance mindset?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE