GOD IS GATHERING
Passage: Isaiah 60:1–60:6
The prophet Isaiah spoke to people who had surmounting national, regional and personal challenges. Yet, there was a message from heaven of a servant Messiah who is coming with righteousness and tenderness. God invites is to experience His glory in a powerful way as He gathers us together now.
The glory of the advent of Jesus includes:
1) Seeing- Hope for people who are tempted to despair.
2) Savoring- Joy for people who are tempted to distance.
3) Spreading- Purpose for people who are tempted to drift.
1) What are some of the ways God gathers people to Himself?
2) What have you seen and experienced in 2021 that has deeply encouraged you?
3) How do you stay focused on Jesus during Christmas time?
1) Isaiah 42:1-5 What do you learn about Jesus in this passage?
2) Isaiah 42:6-9 How and why has God called you?
3) Isaiah 60:1-2 How is darkness covering the earth?
4) Isaiah 60:3-6 How is God overcoming the darkness with His love and light?
5) Mark 16:12-15 How does making disciples happen in your life and why does it bring God so much glory?
6) Habakkuk 2:14 How can God’s glory fill our homes and communities?
7) 2 Corinthians 3:17-18 How do these verses encourage you in your walk with Jesus?
Pray about who you can invite to Christmas Eve services this year.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE