THREE THINGS TO GIVE GOD
Passage: Psalm 19:1–19:14
In this hymn of praise, David reflects on the glory of God in natural revelation (1 - 6), and the glory of God's law as God's special revelation (7-11), which alone meets man's spiritual needs.
1) What are some of your hopes and prayers for the new year?
2) How do resolutions and reliance on God work together?
3) How do you set your priorities and organize your schedule to reflect them?
1) Psalm 19:1-6 How does creation direct us to our Creator?
2) Psalm 19:7-11 What does God’s Word accomplish and how valuable is it according to these verses?
3) Psalm 19:12-14 How does this prayer resonate with you?
4) Psalm 90:14-17 What parts of this prayer express what is in your heart?
5) Psalm 92:12-15 What does flourishing look like in your life?
6) Ephesians 4:29-30 Who will you build up spiritually with your words?
7) 1 Corinthians 16:8-9 What kingdom opportunities has God opened up for you?
Make prayerful decisions now about how you will fast January 9-29.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE