SEEING AND RESPONDING TO GOD'S GLORY
Passage: Exodus 17:1– 20:26
1) How do you know what limits to have and when to say "no" to additions in your schedule?
2) How do you know if your priorities and schedule are aligned with what God wants?
3) What shifts are you making at the start of 2022 that you are excited about and now feel energized to move forward?
1) Exodus 18:1 Who is Jethro and has God ever spoke clearly through someone in your life?
2) Exodus 18:5-9 What are some of the good things God has done that you enjoy telling other people?
3) Exodus 18:13-14 How open are you to feedback and doing your life and routine in a new way?
4) Exodus 18:15-20 How can you train and empower more people?
5) Exodus 18:22-24 When have you obliterated your excuses and made a wise shift?
6) Exodus 19:8-9 Why is fasting important for Moses and us?
7) Exodus 19:20 How is God calling you to go deeper with Him and what has God been communicating with you recently?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE