HOW WILL WE OVERCOME THIS
Passage: Psalm 63:1–11
We all face many significant challenges in life. What is a positive posture during the most difficult days? As we drop our pride, we rely on God and receive His strength and hope. Abiding with Jesus helps us overcome like Jesus.
People Who Overcome Are:
1) Relentless: seeking God in worship
2) Attentive: listening to God’s whisper
3) Mobile: shifting with God’s wisdom
1) What experiences have you previously had with fasting?
2) What are some of the reasons that you are fasting now?
3) In what specific areas do you want to grow in your faith this month?
1) Psalm 63:1 Have you ever felt like you were seeking God in the desert?
2) Psalm 63:2-5 What satisfies your soul?
3) Psalm 63:6-8 How do you remain near to God at night?
4) Psalm 63:9-11 How are you overcoming detractors and distractors?
5) Numbers 9:17-23 What does it look like to be mobile and move with the cloud?
6) Psalm 57:1-3 What are some of God’s purposes for you?
7) Psalm 138:3-8 How has God protected you and provided for you?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE