HOPE IN THE DARKEST CAVE
Passage: Psalm 57:1–11
How do you respond when you face a real threat? What does it look like to overcome detractors and distractors? What purpose has God placed in your heart?
1) In times of danger, you still have a Protector, a purpose, and many promises.
2) Persistent and passionate prayer is often the hinge of the deliverance.
3) Allegiance to Jesus is the ultimate decision in both times of danger and deliverance.
The power of prayer
The protection of God
Hope in the darkest cave
1) What was the greatest gain or step forward for you during the three weeks of fasting?
2) What is spiritual momentum and what contributes to it?
3) What are some of your hopes for your life group this year?
1) Psalm 57:1-4 What are some dangers David faced and how can you relate?
2) Psalm 57:5-11 What spiritual decisions did David make in the middle of the crisis?
3) Psalm 71:19-24 How has God restored you and who can you share your testimony with that could benefit from hearing it?
4) Psalm 73:23-24 How has God been guiding you and counseling you?
5) Psalm 92:12-15 How can you stay fresh and flourish as you age?
6) Acts 12:1-5 How is prayer a hinge?
7) Psalm 96:1-3 How does the gospel deliver people and how can you spread it to more people?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE