Passage: 2 Corinthians 1:1–11
Jesus leads us into relationship risks because that's how His love is expressed, and the culture can be changed; A Jesus community, healthy churches, and positive relationships.
1) Transparency: It takes courage to share how things really are.
2) Reliance: it takes humility to learn how to receive well.
3) Comfort: It takes unselfishness to bless someone who is in pain.
1) What are some common situations that result in people searching for comfort?
2) Why do people run to sources of comfort that either are shallow or even destructive?
3) When has God comforted you in a memorable way?
1) 2 Corinthians 1:1-2 Who is with Paul and how often do you intentionally bring someone with you?
2) 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 How is this description of God significant?
3) 2 Corinthians 1:5-7 How does God comfort people and how does that comfort change your relationships?
4) 2 Corinthians 1:8-11 How does Paul's transparency inspire you?
5) Revelation 3:20 How can you receive more of God's love and comfort?
6) 1 Peter 5:5-7 What does it look like to humble yourself?
7) 1 John 4:7-11 Who is God leading you to bless this week?
Join us for prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer:
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE