Passage: 2 Corinthians 1:23– 2:11
God can bring life to dead places in our hearts. God does His greatest work in the darkest times. God wants to renew your soul and guide you along His path. Surrender to Jesus leads to victory.
View/print list of 40 Shifts we can make for health in our hearts, homes, and churches.
1) Your obedience ultimately produces joy, and your sin ultimately produces sorrow.
2) A deep love for people includes taking action to bless them, guiding them to God, and empowering them towards faithfulness.
3) Forgiveness is essential for healing and opens the door for restoration.
4) The devil's scheme is to entice you to drift away from God, be passive with solutions, and resentful with people; but God revives.
Three Main Points:
Turning from sin
Grace and mercy
The fruit of repentance
1) What have you seen God do recently that really encouraged you?
2) In what ways does this year feel different than other years in your life?
3) How can you take steps towards more spiritual vitality in your life?
1) 2 Corinthians 1:23-24 Who are you helping stand firm in the faith and how are you doing that?
2) 2 Corinthians 2:1-4 How is accountability a gift and who brings it to you?
3) 2 Corinthians 2:5-10 How are rebukes and reassurance a great combination?
4) 2 Corinthians 2:11 What are some of the devil's schemes you observe in the Bible and in your life?
5) Psalm 51:1-3 What are your thoughts about the 40 shifts and which ones stood out to you?
6) Psalm 51:10-12 How does repentance lead to revival in our hearts and homes?
7) Psalm 51:13 How can you talk with and help turn people from sin to God?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE