WHAT'S INSIDE THE JAR?
March 13, 2022 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: A Jesus Community
Passage: 2 Corinthians 4:1–18
Some causes and goals are worth everything we have. The love and calling of Jesus are intense joyful and radical. Living by faith includes courage and unselfishness.
How is God moving?
1) God raises up people of integrity who will speak up about Jesus.
2) God displays His royalty through your fragility.
3) God renews you deeply and daily in your most difficult seasons with His faithful love.
God's power in our weakness
The gospel of Jesus
The hope of God
1) What do you enjoy talking about during the week?
2) In what ways do you feel fragile or weak and how is that a normal part of our humanity?
3) Who are you blessings and how are you doing that? (Begin with prayer, listen, eat, serve, share)
1) 2 Corinthians 4:1-6 What are some specific ways in this passage that God's light shines?
2) 2 Corinthians 4:7-12 Can you relate to feeling tested bit still having hope?
3) 2 Corinthians 4:13 What is good about this verse and how do you live it out?
4) 2 Corinthians 4:14-18 How is God renewing you internally?
5) Philippians 3:7-11 How is a "whatever it takes" attitude honorable?
6) Luke 9:23-26 What have you given up to follow Jesus?
7) John 1:39-41 Who can you invite to church or life group or the Tacoma stars faith and family game?
Pray for Ukraine UA together
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE
More in A Jesus Community
June 12, 2022HUNGRY TO GROW
June 5, 2022STRENGTHEN YOUR FAMILY
May 29, 2022THE UPSIDE OF WEAKNESSES