JESUS OVER ALL
April 3, 2022 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: A Jesus Community
Passage: 2 Corinthians 6:1–18
Devotion is a deep inner conviction with gratitude and focus Following Jesus includes many counter-cultural decisions. Who and what helps you to stay on fire for Jesus?
Not of this world
Redeeming the times
Living on mission
1) What are some of your habits during the week?
2) What bless stories can you share?
3) What are some ways God is moving at Grace?
1) 2 Corinthians 6:1-3 What are some empty things in life you would do well to avoid?
2) 2 Corinthians 6:4-10 In what ways is there a cost for you in following Jesus?
3) 2 Corinthians 6:11-13 How do you know when to be more vulnerable and express more love?
4) 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 How can you have more of God's light in your marriage?
5) 1 Corinthians 10:31-33 How does this inspire you?
6) Daniel 3:16-20 What stands out about devotion to Jesus and how can we imitate that?
7) Isaiah 42:6-8 How is God worthy of our devotion?
Share any bless stories and pray for each other.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE
More in A Jesus Community
June 12, 2022HUNGRY TO GROW
June 5, 2022STRENGTHEN YOUR FAMILY
May 29, 2022THE UPSIDE OF WEAKNESSES