Passage: 2 Corinthians 7:1–16
God gives us relationships as a source of deep joy. The key is to let the Holy Spirit lead you. Humility leads to unity and God ignites faith when we come together in love.
We are called and led to be:
1) Reaching- initiate and not give up
2) Repenting- move in a new direction
3) Refreshing- bring comfort and encouragement
1) Who has encouraged you and refreshed you lately?
2) Who are some people God has led you to reach and bless? (Who are you inviting to Easter?)
3) What does repentance look like in your life and why is it so vital?
1) 2 Corinthians 7:1 How do you guard your purity and integrity?
2) 2 Corinthians 7:2-5 What do you notice about Paul's transparency and clarity?
3) 2 Corinthians 7:6-7, 13-16 What did Titus do and when has God sent someone into your life to comfort you?
4) 2 Corinthians 7:8-12 When is sorrow good and how is conviction redemptive?
5) Ephesians 4:29-32 How do you keep your most important relationships healthy?
6) 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 What is God doing in this area of your life?
7) 1 Thessalonians 5:11 How can you build up more people at Grace?
Share any bless stories and pray for each other.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE