Passage: 2 Corinthians 9:6–15
How do you handle it when other people are harsh, selfish and slandering you?
1) Responding Like Jesus
2) Overcome evil with good
1) Have you ever bought someone a Study Bible or taught someone how to read the Bible?
2) What is your favorite part of Scripture?
3) Do you have a BLESS story to share?
1) 2 Corinthians 9:10-15 Name four gifts God has given to you.
2) 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 How do you intentionally win the battle of the mind?
3) 2 Corinthians 10:7-11 Have ever overcome slander and lies spoken against you?
4) Deuteronomy 6:6-7 How can you be a more positive influence where you live and work?
5) 2 Timothy 3:15-17 Why is Scripture so important in our daily relationship with God?
6) Proverbs 13:20 How do your closest friends keep you accountable and encourage you to have a positive mindset?
7) Psalm 18:2 When has negativity from others increased your hunger for God?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE