BEWARE OF FALSE TEACHING
Passage: 2 Corinthians 11:1–11:15
You are bombarded daily with a wide range of messages. You are continually choosing what to embrace and what to reject. God will give you clarity about what aligns with His Word, and courage to follow Jesus even when it is counter cultural.
Walk in Love and Truth:
1) The heart of a protector
2) The deception of a false teacher
3) The test of false teaching
1) Discerning truth and deception
2) Spiritual vibrancy
3) Abiding with Jesus
1) What are you enjoying these days?
2) Have you had any experiences with false teaching?
3) What bless (Begin with prayer, listen, eat together, serve, share) story would you like to share with the group?
1) 2 Corinthians 11:1-4 How can you be more aware of false teaching?
2) 2 Corinthians 11:12-15 What stands out to you about this description?
3) Jeremiah 14:14 and 23:16 What are the motives and goals of false prophets?
4) Matthew 16:11-12 What do you know about the Pharisees and Sadducees?
5) 2 Timothy 4:3-4 How do you see this played out today?
6) Acts 20:28-30 How can you protect people?
7) Galatians 6:1-2 How can you restore people who have been believing lies?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE