THE UPSIDE OF WEAKNESSES
May 29, 2022 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: A Jesus Community
Passage: 2 Corinthians 12:11– 13:4
The apostle Paul is transparent about the tests he endures, and the reason he perseveres. Reliance on God brings freedom. Your greatest ministry opportunities are born in your challenges and tragedies.
Your Journey with Jesus:
1) The foolishness of boasting
2) The realities of ministry
3) The power of God
Reflection Question: What are you all about?
Weaknesses and Strengths
The Power of God
Hope When Life Is Overwhelming
Calling from God
Healing from God:
1) What current news stories are leading you to pray more?
2) Why are fewer people going to church in America and what can be done?
3) What BLESS (Begin with prayer, listen, eat, serve and share) story can you share?
1) 2 Corinthians 11:23-29 Why is Paul sharing all of this personal information?
2) 2 Corinthians 12:7-9 How do you boast about your weaknesses?
3) 2 Corinthians 12:10 When have you experienced the power of God in your life?
4) Psalm 73:26 How would you teach someone to rely on God's strength and experience that comfort and freedom?
5) Isaiah 40:28-31 When has God done this in your life and how is the wind of the Spirit moving now to help you soar?
6) 1 Peter 5:7 How often do you choose this verse and how would you explain what you do with someone who doesn't know Jesus yet?
7) Matthew 26:41 What needs to change with your praying?
Spend time asking for the Holy Spirit's help for one another.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE
More in A Jesus Community
June 12, 2022HUNGRY TO GROW
June 5, 2022STRENGTHEN YOUR FAMILY
May 22, 2022CHURCH EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY