STRENGTHEN YOUR FAMILY
June 5, 2022 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: A Jesus Community
Passage: 2 Corinthians 12:11– 13:4
Healthy families include relational risks and intentional investments. How are you building up the body of Christ? Your local church family should be a top priority in your life because it's God's priority.
What Does It Look Like?
1) Durability because people are not always easy to love.
2) Generosity because what you have belongs to God.
3) Proximity because you can impress from a distance but make a greater impact when close.
4) Purity because all your decisions are significant.
The Body of Jesus
Authentic and Positive Relationships
Serving like Jesus
1) What is one thing you are looking forward to this Summer?
2) What has been a highlight recently in your relationship with God?
3) What is one bless (begin with prayer, listen, eat, serve, share) story you can share with the group?
1) 2 Corinthians 12:11-13 How has serving with perseverance been an expression of your faith?
2) 2 Corinthians 12:14 Who is God leading you to spend more time with now and for what purpose?
3) 2 Corinthians 12:15-18 In what ways has Jesus helped you grow in generosity?
4) 2 Corinthians 12:19-21 How are you responding to the obvious sins in our culture?
5) Ephesians 4:14-16 How are you building up the body of Christ?
6) Acts 16:6-10 Who is God guiding you to strengthen in their faith?
7) John 21:15-17 What do we learn about Jesus and His priories?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE
More in A Jesus Community
June 12, 2022HUNGRY TO GROW
May 29, 2022THE UPSIDE OF WEAKNESSES
May 22, 2022CHURCH EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY