HUNGRY TO GROW
Passage: 2 Corinthians 13:5–13:14
Are you ready to move past limitations, immaturity, and past failures? God wants to restore you, build you up and strengthen your church family.
Three Areas Of Growth:
1) The Power Of God- yielded
2) The Truth Of God - aligned
3) The Peace Of God - connected
Your growth = the more hunger you have to grow and the more time you spend with hungry people.
1) Personal development
2) Community Health
1) What is one way you have personally grown in the last year?
2) What are some of the ways you pray for or serve our church family?
3) What are some areas that you would like to develop in your life and relationship with God?
1) 2 Corinthians 13:1-4 How much of God's power is available to you and what does that look like during your week?
2) 2 Corinthians 13:5-10 How does it take courage to stand with God's truth in our culture?
3) 2 Corinthians 13:11-14 How does being connected well with your church family lead to more peace?
4) Philippians 3:12-14 What inspires you about these verses?
5) John 12:24-25 How is this statement by Jesus counter-cultural in terms of success?
6) Deuteronomy 31:8 How is your confidence in God lately?
7) Isaiah 40:31 How does this verse apply to individuals and churches like Grace coming out of the pandemic challenges the last two years- what potential do you see?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE