WHERE IS THE LOVE
Passage: Revelation 2:1–7
Jesus communicates with us and cares deeply about His church. Jesus is committed to our spiritual maturity and development of our faith. He uses both affirmations and rebukes to help us move to the next level. Are you listening to Jesus?
1) What are the key components of a healthy church?
2) What areas do you feel most churches need to improve?
3) What was your experience with church growing up?
1) Revelation 2:1-3 What stands out to you with the affirmations Jesus gives?
2) Revelation 2:4 How does someone or a church lose their first love?
3) Revelation 2:5 What repentance is needed today?
4) Revelation 2:6-7 Who are the Nicolaitans and what can we learn from this warning?
5) Acts 20:28-31 What can you apply to your life from this passage?
6) Matthew 24:6-12 What is Jesus saying in these verses?
7) Ephesians 1:15-16 How can you step up and strengthen our church family?
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
If you would like to connect and join a Life Group, click HERE