July 24, 2022 Speaker: Jesse Bradley Series: Messages From Jesus
Passage: Revelation 2:12–17
How do you avoid corruption in the culture and change your environment? How do you represent God when the city you live in is moving away from God?
1) There is a fierce battle for the throne in your city.
2) The voice of compromise tells you to water down your beliefs and forsake your convictions.
3) There is an escalation of the spiritual battle before Jesus returns.
1) What spiritual habit builds up your faith the most?
2) How would you respond if someone asked you why prayer is powerful?
3) What good things are you hoping will still happen this summer?
1) Revelation 2:12-13 What evil do you see happening in your city?
2) Revelation 2:14-15 How can you stay pure in a corrupt culture?
3) Revelation 2:16-17 What do repentance and apologies look like in your life?
4) 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 What do we know about the Antichrist?
5) 1 Peter 5:8-9 What can you do to protect yourself and the ones you love?
6) Deuteronomy 28:7 How does God remove fear and give you confidence and victory?
7) Psalm 91:1-16 What verse stands out to you?
Pray for one another
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.
More in Messages From Jesus
September 4, 2022COME LORD JESUS
August 28, 2022FINAL VISION, HOPE FULFILLED
August 21, 2022THE LUKEWARM LIFESTYLE