WAKE UP CALL - video/audio unavailable
Passage: Revelation 3:1–6
Wake Up Call
1) Jesus will help me see the gaps in my life.
2) Jesus will help me to close the gaps.
3) With Jesus, I will be an overcomer!
1) Share with your group what you have learned/discovered in the first two chapters of the Book of Revelation. Is there a specific “message” to a church that you can relate to in your personal life? that you have learned/discovered in the first two chapters of the Book of Revelation. Is there a specific “message” to a church that you can relate to in your personal life?
2) How do you respond when your alarm goes off in the morning? Do you hit the “snooze” button? Find out who gets up the soonest and who stays in bed the longest after the alarm sounds to start your day. If you don’t use an alarm, how do you get up and get going on time?
1) Revelation 3:1 Why is it so important that Jesus reminds the church what He possesses?
2) Revelation 3:1 Jesus says right away, “I know you, what you do, what your reputation is, and that you are not measuring up.”Share a time when you tried to be something, or someone, that you were not. What happened? Did someone figure out that you were not being yourself? How did you respond to that?
3) Revelation 3:2 When you consider the “gap(s)” in your life, what does that look like? Is it in the area of your relationship w/God, your relationship with others, or an inner (silent) battle? If you can, share the circumstances with the group. Also, please make sure to affirm those who are willing to share knowing that it may be difficult for them.
4) Revelation 3:3 What was the outcome for you when you changed your course (repented) from a habit, attitude, or reconciled a broken relationship? How describe the before and after of your feelings.
5) Revelation 3:4-5 Do you struggle with believing that when you overcome, surrender to Jesus, receive His forgiveness, and accept Him as Lord & Savior, that your name cannot be removed from The Book of Life? Why or why not?
1) Take time to pray for specific needs & situations that have become a “Wake Up Call” in their life.
2) Choose another person in your group to check in with over the next week or two, to encourage and pray for that person and their situation.
Reminder we have prayer at noon on Mondays via Zoom. Click the link below to join us in prayer.